Thursday, November 5, 2009

So it's been a little while since I have posted anything. It has been busy, busy here. I have struggled some since my mid-term critique finding my footing again. I have done what many have warned against. I let the critique get in my head. It wasn't that the critiques were harsh or anything. Overall, I got a lot of really good information. I think the problem that arose was that I got too much information. My mind was a bit overloaded for a bit. I am working through it though.
The budget was due for A.C.E., the club I am president of and we had a budget interview tonight. Hopefully we get the money we need to bring in some visiting artists next semester and to help fund some students' trip to NCECA, The National Conference for the Education in the Ceramic Arts. This year it will be held in Philadelphia. I am very excited about it. I haven't been in a few years. It's a great opportunity to see some great work and to meet a lot of new people.
The semester is almost over! We have our final critique in a few weeks. I can't believe how quickly it has come up. It seems like just yesterday that I moved here. I am in the home stretch for a nice break to go home and see the family. I know I will make it =).

1 comment:

  1. Not only will you make it but you will make it with style. =)
    You are doing such a great job Glenna!

    ReplyDelete